Date : Monday, 16th August 2021 / Time : 11am – 2.30pm
Saturday, 18th September 2021 / Time : 10am -1.30pm
Saturday, 2nd October 2021 / Time: 11am – 2.30pm
This is a prefect class for a beginner or looking to improve your buttercream skills. You will learn how to split, cut ,fill, smooth and decorate a beautiful celebration cake with buttercream roses.
Buttercream Flowers class
- Tips on smooth Buttercream
- How to apply edible colour gel to your buttercream
- How to spilt, cut and fill your cake with buttercream
- How to decorate a cake with buttercream like a pro
- Learn how to achieve smooth and sharp edge with buttercream
- Learn how to prepare perfect buttercream for piping flowers
- Learn how to pipe flowers on a flower nail and how to transfer your flowers onto your cake
- Learn how to pipe a variety of flowers like roses, leaves, foliage and many more.
- Learn how to make a cake in rustic buttercream design
- Learn how to add and arrange your floral onto your cake
- Opportunity to ask questions.
Please note the following:
- You will need to bring your own packed lunch.
- All equipment, materials and tools will be provided
- You need to wear white apron to class.
- Teas, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
- The skills learnt during your classes with us are intended for you to use within your own business and under no circumstances should our classes be replicated and taught to your own students/ families
- Videos / voice record are strictly prohibited during our classes.
- Please be aware that once the payment has been settled, we are unable to refund so please check your travel arrangements, commitment , events and ensure enough contingency time before committing to any of our classes.
- Please check and read our Full Terms and Conditions on the website before booking your place.